Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Book!




You have not only seen evidence of what my first book may have to offer, You have already read several poems found in it. My first publication, "Process of Praise," a collection of 40+ of my best written works from Spring of 2006 to the new year of 2010, is now available along with several other authors from Berean at PublishAmerica's online bookstore: www.publishamerica.net. To go directly to my book, visit http://www.publishamerica.net/product91177.html.
As I'm sure you are likely aware of my book's publication and online availability, I send you this message with faith. That is, faith that what I have been graced to share with you has been at least a stimulation to your soul, and hopefully a blessing. One that you are free to reciprocate with support and sharing with your friends, romans, and countrymen.
With that in mind, I also would like to note that most of the authors also published by PublishAmerica are major influences on me. If you think I can write, you NEED to get in touch with the writing of Dr. Edward Donalson, III, J. E. Keels, and Nadine C. Keels. All three are available at the same store, but have earlier works that are must haves. "The Song of Nadine" is available at www.freshoil.30fold.com. You may also contact her staff at 206.251.3921, or yeahandamen@hotmail.com.
In addition, work of the aforementioned authors will be featured in "The Kingdom Monologues," a candid account of salvation in God's Kingdom, on May 29th at Berean Love & Bible Fellowship. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door. Contact Berean's administrator for more information at 253.946.4166. If there are any other questions, email my address at the bottom.

God Bless!

Lewis P. Bryon
biggestbryon@yahoo.com
Seattle, WA 98136

No comments: